Hi, everybody!
Hi, Doctor Nick.... wait, that's not right...
Anyway, welcome to Grand Scentral Station. I'm Helena Handbasket. You might have seen me guest-posting on blogs like Whackingday , or commenting on other sites. I've also got a whole heap of product reviews on www.makeupalley.com .Well I've got my own free Blogger site now. (A bargain at twice the price if you ask me. ) I'm going to be shifting my attention away from politics and culture to fragrances and cosmetics. Why? Well, because it's a subject I love, and it's an industry I'm now working in. I'm a cosmetics and fragrance retail assistant manager at an outlet of a large department store in Australia.
Basically anything that catches my eye is fair game. I'm honest in my product reviews but I try to keep things positive. I'm not a bashing type of gal.
I hope you enjoy this site and please come back soon! Feel free to write to me at helena (at) whackingday (dot) com.
Anyway, welcome to Grand Scentral Station. I'm Helena Handbasket. You might have seen me guest-posting on blogs like Whackingday , or commenting on other sites. I've also got a whole heap of product reviews on www.makeupalley.com .Well I've got my own free Blogger site now. (A bargain at twice the price if you ask me. ) I'm going to be shifting my attention away from politics and culture to fragrances and cosmetics. Why? Well, because it's a subject I love, and it's an industry I'm now working in. I'm a cosmetics and fragrance retail assistant manager at an outlet of a large department store in Australia.
Basically anything that catches my eye is fair game. I'm honest in my product reviews but I try to keep things positive. I'm not a bashing type of gal.
I hope you enjoy this site and please come back soon! Feel free to write to me at helena (at) whackingday (dot) com.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home